Development of information and communication technologies
Information and communication technologies have merged into wider systems, for example, such as:
- world video conferences;
- TVs and mobile phones with internet connection;
- Personal computers, with connection to VCRs and TVs;
- car radio with the Internet connection and satellite communication
The use of information and communication technologies has revolutionized the receipt, processing, use, accumulation, and transfer of information. Convenient information and communication technologies have completely changed the nature of the entrepreneurial activity. The application of information and communication technologies affects the
- development strategies;
- internal production processes;
- structure of the enterprise;
- personnel policy;
- market behavior.
Yes, there is a certain risk. But, nevertheless, small business should not be isolated from new information and communication technologies and the Internet economy.
The use of information and communication technologies in small and medium business
High-quality information and communication technologies is a new working tool that can meet old needs and create new ones at once.
Industrial society has become an information society. Therefore, many spheres of life are connected with the acquisition, accumulation, processing, and use of data and it is necessary to receive it by any person, anywhere.
- solve problems,
- receive answers to the questions posed,
- to make decisions
- and even meet certain needs.
The importance of information and communication technologies for small and medium-sized enterprises
Thanks to information and communication technologies, they can at any time and anywhere in the world:
- quickly, conveniently and at low cost to send each other written messages;
- to represent your enterprise, its products, and services (business card site), engage in marketing, look for employees, offer their services, etc .;
- establish business ties, sell and buy goods and services and even make direct payments;
- receive and offer information, data, images, sound information (saving space and costs for its storage for example by using prepaid VoIP service);
- update its information set, make changes to it, erase unnecessary information, expand and supplement this set;
- using contact forms to receive feedback messages (feedback) in the form of complaints, comments, questions, orders, etc.
Using information and communication technologies to work with customers
It should be noted that every enterprise has a department for which information and communication technologies are particularly useful.
This is the department for working with customers. For customers, e-mail communication is the ability to communicate 24 hours a day with an individual entrepreneur, as well as a quick response to your request. The answer can be supplemented with important information. For example, you can pay attention to the customer’s new service, send him an updated price list or announce the upcoming “open day”.
That what we’ll talk about here, on this blog. Please, stay with us!